By clicking the link below, you will be leaving the Conroe ISD website. If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the information, please contact the CIS Site Coordinator.
My name is Kala Ganapathy and I am the new Communities in Schools (CIS) Site Coordinator for Moorhead Junior High. Your students have the opportunity to participate in the CIS program that offers:
- Academic tutoring
- Mentoring services
- Before and after school activities
- Drug and violence prevention activities
- Career assistance and exploration
- Enrichment activities and field trips
- Peer pressure, self-esteem, and anger-management programs
Below is a link to the CIS Parent Consent/Release of Information Form for you to sign and return. Your completion and return of this document does not necessarily mean your child will be enrolled in CIS, but they can participate in activities for the whole school.